Enjoy playing games on your Android phone? Have a passion for games and gaming and enjoy talking/writing about it? Why not join the team here at Droid Gamers! We are always looking for people who can bring something to the table here at Droid Gamers. Whether it is writing part-time/full-time, drawing a weekly comic strip or anything else you can think of, we have a spot for you.
We are still a young site but have grown ridiculously fast thanks to being the only site truly dedicated to Android games and gaming. With support from gamers and developers alike, we have grown so fast in such a short time and there is no end in sight. So let's get down to business...
Here is what you will get:
What we are looking for:
Any of the above position are currently available right now. Also anyone who can do this during the evening would be great. So anyone interested in Europe or whenever (or if you are a nighthawk) definitely send in an email stating your interest and for what position!
Experience (preferred but not needed):
What you need:
We only focus on original content 90% of the time with the remaining 10% being general gaming information when regarding Android that is posted elsewhere if it's relevant. We pride ourselves on being the first to break gaming news whether it's a new game release, a new product or Android gaming news (example: Zeemote for Android, Game Gripper, Tetris DMCA notice, etc etc).
So what are you waiting for? Use our Tip Us! link at the top (red square with ! icon) or your can just click here to access the same form and send us an email telling us about you, your experience, what you want do to here at Droid Gamers and whatever else you want us to know and if you fit the bill then you're in! If you don't want to use the form you can always email us directly: 702records [at] gmail [dot] com.
Now is the time to join, we are growing incredibly fast and have a lot in store for the future including things like gaming competitions, more contests/giveaways and other fun stuff! We also accept guest writers so if you can't commit but do want to write once in awhile, just send us the article and we will post it, full credit to you, your name as a contributor and a link to your site!